- August 20, 2020
- Posted by: ASIFCONSULTING
- Category: General
Update about Ontario and International Students
Ontario has opened the applications to International students and then closed on August 19. Applications were open for 25 minutes to international students having job offers for a provincial nomination for permanent residence. For applicants, registrations were open for the International Student Stream: Employer job offer between 10:00 a.m and 10:25 a.m. Now this stream is closed until further notice is issued by the Ontario Government.
Interested candidates should apply OINP online portal directly from the Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream Page on the website.
We as Immigration Consultants will guide you to list employer forms accurately to avoid any delay in processing applications.
To be eligible to apply:
- Candidates must have a job offer from an employer in Ontario.
- Candidates also needed to have legal status while applying in Canada although it’s not necessary to be in Ontario.
- The job offer must be according to Canada’s National Occupation Classification and classified as type 0, A or B.
- Candidates must be a graduate, having a full-time degree or diploma program in Canada in the past two years.
- Applicants must demonstrate the intention of living in Ontario.
During this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.