Study in Lativa
Latavia is an ancient country with middle age architecture and easily accessible through ferry stations, railway stations and by international airports. Educational programs of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral are provided in EU language so that international students. Latavia is enriched with nature so almost heaven for wildlife. Its geographical position is almost a connecting road between east and west so a multicultural place.
Latavia has introduced study structure into 3 steps Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral programmes. Tuition fee depends on chosen study programmes usually per anum it goes from 2000 EUR to 4000 EUR. Latavia offers a lot of international programs which deal with support for policy reforms, cooperation for innovation, exchange of good practices, learning mobility for individuals. They have a main focus on educational training for youth.
- Top of all their educational language is English.
- International students are allowed to work in Latvia on part-time job bases and go around 20 hours per week.
- Latavia is part of Schengen area with the very low cost of living usually institutes provide you accommodation.
- Visa chances are far high than any of other Schengen country and one can move freely all over Schengen countries.
- Much more job opportunities.