Study in Sweden
There are plenty of reasons for what international students prefer to study in Sweden. Sweden is a country of freedom and responsibility, a place of balance and diversity. Sweden is famous for its innovative approach in every field of life whether it is human resources, academics research or digital industry
The First admission round – autumn and spring semesters
Bachelors And Masters Program Available.
Students outside from the European Union and European Economic Area must have to apply for study visa or residence permit to enter in Sweden. A study visa is locally called residence permit for studies which allows students to enter and live in Sweden and study there for more than three months.
Basic requirements for a residence permit are:
- Admission letter from a full time accredited university of Sweden for studies
- The first installment of the study course must be paid
- Valid documentation to support residence permit application.
- Valid passport with validity of six months.
- Proof of financial ability during the course of study in Sweden.
- One must intend to leave Sweden after completion of course.
- IELTS is required to prove English proficiency with an overall 6.5 band scoring.
The costs of education are far low rather than in the rest of Europe. Colleges are usually free EU students and for universities, cost per anum goes approximately 7000Euro.
International students are allowed to work while studying in Sweden if you have a residence permit and total hours are 40 for a week.
If once awarded residence permits for study one can live there after completion of degree for six months and can search and apply for jobs easily.
Easiest visa to apply for Schengen visa among all countries.
Applying to study in Sweden through an educational consultant? Here’s what you need to know.
- Best Alternative of Immigration for Families.
- No Ielts for Doctors/Engineers, IT/CS, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics Degree Holders.
- Work permit during study
- Program available for Bachelors/Masters
Study in Sweden with your spouse. Need help in choosing public universities, visa process and much more?