- September 7, 2020
- Posted by:
Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment
Choose Vanuatu if you want to reside in a safe and healthy environment. Invest for citizenship and passport of Vanuatu which will bring many opportunities and benefits. Second citizenship is always beneficial against security and political risks. It opens doors towards international businesses and mobility to all over the globe. For the prosperity of future generations with more options and greater freedom.
Vanuatu Citizenship Benefits:
Vanuatu Economic Citizenship Program
Vanuatu operates an exclusive economic citizenship program that is praised across the globe for its simplicity and flexibility. Vanuatu is an initiative that distinguishes itself from competitors by offering applicants unique benefits and privileges:
- Shortest application processing time among all sister CBI programs, in total 45-60 days.
- More countries are constantly being added to this list.
- Application is open to most nationalities.
- Individuals and families from restricted countries (Iran/Iraq/North Korea/Syria/Yemen) can apply if they have been residing outside their home countries for the last 5 years or more.
- Attractive contribution rates for family applications. Spouse, children under 26 and parents over 50 can be included in the same application. A child born after a person is granted citizenship is a citizen of Vanuatu.
- Existing Vanuatu DSP citizens can apply for their resident dependents even at a later stage by paying a processing fee and the difference in contribution.
- No language/residency/visitation/education requirements.
- There is no restrictions on dual citizenship. No wealth, gift, foreign income, inheritance or capital gains tax.
Vanuatu Development Support Program
Vanuatu’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) initiative, formally known as the Development Support Program. It was fully adopted by the Government in early 2017.
Citizenship Act (CAP 112)
The program was enacted by the Government under the Citizenship Act (CAP 112) and is now entrenched in the Constitution. Citizenship acquired under the Development Support Program is fully recognized by the Government and is hereditary. It gives full rights to reside in this country at all times with no restrictions on dual citizenship and no residency requirements to retain the passport.
How can we help you?
In this pandemic, we as Vanuatu Citizenship Consultant will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.