Hungary Study Visa
Hungary is a Central European Country having almost 10 million inhabitants. Hungry is definitely worth living with a lot of best offers. Accommodation is still very affordable as compared to neighboring countries. As being the Center of Europe one can reach neighboring countries easily with easy and cheap travel options. High-quality health with a low cost in fact it is free of charge.
If we talk about Hungary Study Visa:
- Being a member of the European Union and Schengen state, of course, the best option for international students.
- More chances of getting scholarships for low competition for Admission and Scholarship.
- One can get admission without IELTS or TOFEL as a Non-English country. But if you are doubtful that you can never represent yourself in an interview we suggest you appear for the Language proficiency exam.
- Hungary Study visa offers a quality degree program with the lowest cost for living and studying even for studying.
- One can get a part-time or full-time job and can get a work and resident permit afterward all can access all Schengen states.
Visa Requirements to study in Hungry
International students who are not EU citizens and want to stay in Hungry for more than 90 days consecutively, need to apply for a long term student visa. It is necessary to inquire about the regulations as certain different requirements for the student’s visa of Hungary. All the rules and regulations should be inquired about well in advance.
For the student visa for Hungary, first, have an offer from a Hungarian University. Candidates can apply for the student visa from the Hungarian Consulate and Embassy in the country of your origin before your departure for Hungary and submit all required documents. Processing time will usually take one month sometimes longer. So make sure that one should apply as early as possible to avoid unnecessary delay or complications.
Documents for Hungary Student Visa are given below:
- Proof of paid tuition fees.
- Acceptance letter regarding your admission from the University.
- A valid passport that should be valid at least 6 months beyond the date of entry.
- Attach a copy of the photograph page of the passport.
- Passport photos should not be old for more than 6 months.
- Health Insurance Proof.
- Proof of address of Housing in Hungary.
- Visa application form.
- Band Assurance/Statement as proof of sufficient funds to cover living expenses.
- 3 stamped envelopes with the address of the applicant.
One has to apply for a residence permit within 15 days after the arrival in Hungary. This applies to both EU and Non-EU citizens who want to stay longer than 90 days in Hungary.
It should also be mentioned that if the international student wants to apply for a residence permit, EU and EEA are needed to submit the following documents:
- Proof of the payment of tuition fees.
- Approval documents from the host University of Hungary.
- Proof of Health Insurance.
As appointment times are limited and the consulate requires an appointment, one needs to schedule it around 4 to 6 weeks in advance. Even after the appointment, the visa processing time takes an additional 1 to 4 weeks.