- September 4, 2020
- Posted by: Asif Consulting
- Category: General
Announcement of Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List, Australia
A new Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) has been announced on 2nd September 2020. The Ministry of Immigration Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs released the list in a media statement.
This thing happened to support Australia’s Economic recovery after COVID-19. Urgent skills are needed in Critical sectors in Australia. So this aims to support Sponsored Skilled Workers to return to Australia. Labour Market could get strength in Labour Market Testing requirements with this initiative after the prevalence of a pandemic.
For now, employers need to provide evidence of local labour market tests, for a nomination to be approved. Labour Market testing needs proper advertisement details and recruitment efforts. According to prescribed Criteria, the advertisement must be conducted for 4 weeks at least. And advertisements must be drafted according to the criteria. Employers must advertise the vacancy on the Government job active website.
Employers can nominate applicants under Temporary Work Skilled Visa subclass 457, Temporary Skill Shortage Visa subclass 482 and for Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provincial) visa subclass 494.
The Priority Skilled Migration Occupation List covers Health Care, Construction and IT Sector.
PSMOL contains 17 occupations in mentioned sectors
- 111111: Chief Executive or Managing Director
- 133111: Construction Project Manager
- 233512: Mechanical Engineer
- 253111: General Practitioner
- 253112: Resident Medical Officer
- 253411: Psychiatrist
- 253999: Medical Practitioner nec
- 254111: Midwife
- 254412: Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- 254415: Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- 254418: Registered Nurse (Medical)
- 254422: Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 254423: Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 254499: Registered Nurses nec
- 261312: Developer Programmer
- 261313: Software Engineer
- 312911: Maintenance Planner
During travel restrictions selected candidates can have a travel exemption. But the quarantine of 14 days is must for candidates at their own expense.
How can we help you?
In this pandemic, we will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with our expert Immigration consultants. They will help you out for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships. So, whenever you want to apply in a reputable Canadian University feel free to contact us.
Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.