Alberta invites 200 immigration candidates to the new Express Entry draw
A new Express Entry draw has conducted by Alberta Immigration, in which 200 candidates are invited. The newly mentioned one draw took place on March 2 through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. Immigration candidates are invited with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores as low as 301.
Alberta Express Entry
Candidates are considered for Alberta Express Entry Stream if the candidates have shown interest in immigration permanently to Alberta. And must be working in any occupation that supports the economy of the province.
Requirements for Immigration
To receive notification of interest one must:
- An active Express Entry profile in the Federal Express Entry Pool.
- Stated interest in immigrating permanently to the province.
- Working in an occupation that supports the economic development of the province.
- Minimum CRS scores of 300 points.
Factors that can affect improve the chances of notification of interest:
- Job offer with an employer in the province or work experience in Alberta.
- Graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Relative living in Alberta.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries.
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.