Immigration Update about NewZealand, Automatic Visitor Visa Extensions
Further visitor visa extensions are announced by the Government of New Zealand. According to the Immigration update, visitors visas will be extended by two months from the date of expiry. It is for the visitor visa holders who
- Were already in NewZealand on February 19
- Hold a temporary visitor visa that expires between 19 February and 31 March 2021.
Immigration update in detail
- There is no application or fee and this extension is automatic.
- The only visas which would not be extended are COVID-19 visitor visas.
- Eligible candidates will not be considered unlawful although automatic notification has not been sent yet.
- Updates regarding expiry dates will be available on the Visa Verification Service website after March 5, 2021.
- If holding a visitor visa and wants to stay for much time in NewZealand, one has to apply for another visa before the expiry of the current visa.
- The immigration contact center can never confirm visitor visa extensions.
Waiver limit in NewZealand
It was a rule in New Zealand that visitor visa holders can only stay for 9 months every 18 months but it is waived temporarily now. Other eligibility criteria should be fulfilled and up to six months extension is issued.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as New Zealand Immigration Consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long asI provide credit and sources back to your website?My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here.Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!
Yes You can But please Be advised that you should add our Website links Stuff . Thanks