Visa applications and current processing priorities
Department of Home Affairs for Australian Migration has the following current processing priorities as listed follow:
- Visa application for an Employer Sponsored visa or Regional Sponsor visa as related to an occupation specified in the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List.
- The applicant is nominated by an employer that would be the party to a Global Talent Employer-Sponsored Agreement.
- Those visa applications identified through the Global Talent Program.
- The following applications for the subclass 188 visa
Significant Investor Stream
All other subclasses 188 visa applications.
- Those Visa application that are for occupation within a Critical Sector.
- The Visa application which is lodged in relation to an Employer-Sponsored Visa or a Regional Sponsored visa by an employer is part of a labor agreement under a Designated Area Migration Agreement.
- Subclass 494 visa applications
Visa Application under Employer-Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa where the applicant is nominated by an approved sponsor. The sponsor should be with Accredited Status are to have precedence. Or nominated by a party to a labor agreement that is not mentioned and to have precedence.
- Visa Application for Skilled Work Regional Provisional Visa Subclass 491.
- Employer-Sponsored Visa application. The applicant is nominated by an approved sponsor having Accredited status or nominated by a party to a labor agreement.
- Subclass 187 visa application, which is the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa. Visa applications are nominated by an approved sponsor with Accredited Status are given importance.
- Subclass 489 Skilled Regional Provincial Visa application.
- Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated visa application.
- Skilled independent visa subclass 189 applications in Points-tested stream.
- All other visa applications.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.