Order of Consideration for Processing Visa applications and nomination
Department of Home Affairs has direction for the order of consideration for processing Visa applications. It will help that which visa application should be considered or dispose of in an appropriate order. Even they can review the decision on these bases of consideration and the priority list is given below:
- Employer-Sponsored Visa or Regional Sponsored Visa
In this kind of visa applicant’s occupation is usually in the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL).
Both applications are equally important whether the applicant is nominated by an employer to the Global Talent Employer-Sponsored Agreement or through the Global Talent Program.
So as Subclass 188 visas in the Significant Investor Stream and other subclasses 188 visa applications are equally important.
- Priority Applicants who work in the critical sector.
- Employer-Sponsored Visa or Regional Sponsored Visa in which the employer is under the labor agreement under DAMA.
- Subclass 494
- Subclass 491
- Employer-Sponsored Visa 482 and 186.
- Subclass 187
- Subclass 489
- Subclass 190
- Subclass 189
- Then all other visa applications.
And eventually, priority is given to the onshore applicants over offshore applicants.
Order of Consideration
The processing priorities are given below, in order of consideration for nomination applications.
- Nomination for an occupation specified in the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL).
Nominations for the Global Talent Employer-Sponsored Agreement nominations are equally important.
Nominations under subclass 188 Significant Investor Stream are the same important.
- With occupation in the critical sector.
- Nominations under Employer-Sponsored Visa and Regional Sponsored Visa and employer is part of labour agreement under a DAMA.
- For subclass 494.
- Nominations in relation to Employer-Sponsored Visa.
- Subclass 187
- Other Nominations.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.