Tasmania Nomination changes 2021 for subclass 491/190 visas
Tasmania Nomination changes 2021 for subclass 491/190 visas were recently made. Candidates with eligibility for subclass 491 are considered for subclass 190 nomination. Now Tasmania is considering the subclass 190 applicants whether he is not meeting the criteria for this visa.
To apply one must select subclass 190 or subclass 491 on the SkillSelect EOI. The application must be written, outlining the reasons for your request.
The government will determine you as a high-caliber applicant with the following positive attributes.
- Employment in Specialist positions or highly skilled ANZSCO 1 or 2.
- Specific skill in high demand.
- Specialist Health Skills and employment.
- Recently graduated from a TESOL-related occupation.
- With TSOL occupation and skilled enough to demonstrate strong employment opportunities.
- Employment is related to the nominated occupation.
- It must be in a highly reputable, well-known company.
- Lived in Tasmania for two years or more with skilled employment in the area of demand.
- Solid ongoing skilled employment with Extensive Residence in Tasmania.
Tasmania Graduate Requirements
If you commence your study course after June 30, 2021, new rules will apply.
Here new rules are mentioned below:
- The candidate must have completed a course from a tertiary institution in Tasmania which should be registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institution and CRICOS.
- The duration of the course must be at least 40 weeks and must be completed full time in Tasmania.
- One must have lived in Tasmania for at least one year during your study from the commencement of your study course.
- The candidate and its dependents must be currently living in Tasmania with evidence of ongoing genuine commitment.
- Must provide a career plan if you are not currently in skilled employment. A career plan must explain the increased ability and studies to find skilled work in Tasmania.
- Relevant Skills assessment will be regarded although no need for that study should be related to your nominated occupation.
- Candidates with student visa subclass 500 must-have a degree related to the Workshop Development area.
- If the visa is other than a study visa the study must be related to Workshop Development Area and Priority Industry Training.
Priority Industry Training and Workshop Development Area
Currently, there are nine specified areas that are listed in the Priority Industry Training and Workshop Development Area and are mentioned below:
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Building and Construction
- Advanced Manufacturing and Energy
- Information and Communications Technology
- Aged Services
- Disability Services
- Transport and Logistics
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.