South Australia’s Skilled and Business Migration program provides migrants a pathway to living, working or establishing their business in South Australia through the support of State Nomination.
- March 27, 2023
- Posted by: ASIFCONSULTING
- Category: News Update
How to Move in South Australia
South Australia Skilled and Business Migration has announced the Skilled Immigration Program and Business immigration Program for all over the world, These two programs allow the upcoming migrants to move to Australia, live permanently and they can sponsor their loved ones. South Australia Skilled and Business Migration offers state nomination and endorsement pathways across a range of visa options for skilled and business migrants, and local businesses.
There are two ways to move to Australia, a Business Investment Visa and a Skilled Immigration Program.
Are you looking for the above two, Asif Consulting can help you.
WHAT EXACTLY STATE NOMINATION IS?
Its state government can nominate highly skilled migrants to meet South Australia’s skills needs through state nomination.
For international graduates, state nomination can help you qualify for a skilled migration visa by adding points to your application.
For state nomination, there are two skilled migration visa options:
- Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (Subclass 190) – This is a state-nominated permanent visa that allows skilled migrants to live and work in South Australia.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491) – This is a state-nominated provisional visa for skilled migrants that allows you to live and work in South Australia for up to five years and can provide you with a work permit pathway to permanent residency. Learn more about the Subclass 491 visa requirements from the Department of Home Affairs.
In addition to continuing to enjoy the fantastic lifestyle and work opportunities on offer, applying for state nomination in South Australia will provide you with:
- Access to an extensive list of occupations
- Additional points towards the Department of Home Affairs points test for the 190 and 491 visas
- Priority visa application processing for the subclass 491 visa
Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190:
This is a State Nomination Permanent Residency Visa for Skilled People that allows you to work and live in South Australia permanently.
If you meet the state nomination requirements, South Australia offers a state nomination pathway for the Skilled Nominated Visa – Subclass 190
This is an indefinite stay visa that allows you to remain in South Australia indefinitely
South Australian state nomination gives you five extra points to help you qualify for a subclass 190 visa under the Department of Home Affairs points test.
Who Can Apply For this Visa?
To apply for this skilled migration visa through the Department of Home Affairs, you must do the following:
- be under 45 years old
- have a valid skills evaluation
- have a skilled occupation that qualifies
- have at least 65 points – you can calculate your points using the Department of Home Affairs points calculator
- have at least Competent English.
- Please keep in mind that this is only a general overview; for the most up-to-date information, visit the Department of Home Affairs’ Subclass 190 visa webpage.
In order to receive a South Australian state nomination for this visa, you must:
- meet the visa requirements of the Department of Home Affairs
- meet state-specific occupation requirements and have skills in one of the occupations on our State Skilled Occupation List
- be eligible for state nomination through one of South Australia’s nomination streams.
HOW TO APPLY :
If you are interested in the Skilled Immigration program you can contact us at 0333 8888 470 for more details or send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa – Subclass 491
This is a state-nominated provisional visa for skilled migrants that allows you to live and work in South Australia for up to five years.
If you meet all state nomination requirements, South Australia offers a state nomination pathway for the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa – Subclass 491.
If you live and work in South Australia on a subclass 491 visa for three years and meet the minimum taxable income level (see the Department of Home Affairs website), you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency via the subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa.
South Australian state nomination gives you 15 extra points to help you qualify for a subclass 491 visa under the Department of Home Affairs points test.
To apply for this skilled migration visa, you must:
- be under the age of 45
- have a valid skills assessment
- have an eligible skilled occupation
- have at least 65 points –contact us to check your validity
- have at least Competent English
Please note this is a general summary only – check the Department of Home Affairs Subclass 491 visa webpage for the latest information.
For South Australian state nomination for this visa, you must:
- Meet the Department of Home Affairs visa requirement
- meet state-specific occupation requirements and have skills in an occupation on our State Skilled Occupation List
- be eligible for state nomination under one of South Australia’s nomination streams
South Australia’s business migration program aims to attract high-quality business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs capable of creating genuine and sustainable business opportunities in South Australia, including in regional areas, that benefit the State’s economy, local businesses, and the workforce.
- The primary goals of the South Australian Government’s business migration program are as follows:
- Obtain high-quality investment for the South Australian economy.
- Increase the number of jobs in South Australia.
- Drive innovation to increase South Australia’s productivity and competitiveness.
State nomination allows the state government to attract successful business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs to South Australia, supporting job creation, business investment, innovation, and industry capability. All business visas require the nomination of the state government.
A visa is not automatically awarded after a state nomination. The Department of Home Affairs must also review your application against a number of visa-specific requirements. If all requirements are met, you will be granted a visa.
By applying for state nomination in South Australia, you will receive the following benefits:
BENEFITS OF MOVING THROUGH THE BUSINESS PROGRAM
- A route to permanent residency.
- Additional points for the Department of Home Affairs points test.
- South Australian government resources to assist you in settling and doing business in South Australia.
- A chance to live and do business in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.
- You can apply for state nomination independently, but if you are unsure about the process, you can seek immigration assistance.
Most Trustworthy Consultant In Pakistan
Asif Consulting for the past 7 years had a remarkably successful journey in the field of Immigration, Visit visas, work permits, and Study visas. Our Success stories are published on our official website and Facebook page. Many of our clients are well-established in European Countries.100+ clients got PR (Permanent Residency) in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Many Students from all over Pakistan got Fully Funded scholarships from our platform. Asif Consulting is a highly prestigious and leading firm owing to the fact that its head office is situated only in the capital city of Islamabad. The core goal of Asif Consulting is to provide substantial information and quality services to people who intend to move abroad to pursue education as well as acquire permanent residence. Our team has profound knowledge and comprehensive experience regarding immigration procedures in various countries, and we intend to assist our clients in every possible way with complete professionalism. Our consultants are in constant contact with the immigration authorities in relevant countries and keep themselves up to date regarding any alterations or changes in visa procedures. We provide in-depth information free of cost to our prestigious Clients and give them options to move abroad.
Asif Consulting is a well-known firm across Pakistan for its Authenticity and well-coming behavior toward its clients. In the past years, many of our clients have recommended us to their families and friends in case of immigration and visas. Currently, we are dealing with the pathways to work, study, invest, and settle all over the world. Our success rate is significantly high because of our highly professional and experienced team of consultants.
Apart from that, we have the best mentors for teaching PTE who also guide and assist you regarding scholarships and other documentation even after post-landing. We believe in honesty and integrity as we give value to your dreams as well as your aspirations.
Contact us and you will feel the visible distinction between our guiding procedures from the rest of the consultancies. The team of Asif Consulting is committed and devoted to successful visa outcomes by keeping first-hand information and strategies to cope with intricate and complex constantly altering laws and policies of immigration throughout the globe.
Our Mission Statement:
Our core purpose is our client‘s satisfaction
Our Services include skilled immigration, Job visas, Business immigration, Visit visas, and Study visas. We guide and prepare our clients for the whole process including interviews till accommodation in the respective country. We stay in touch with our clients through the whole process and arrange everything needed for getting a visa even after getting a Visa.
How Can We Help You
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. We as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations.
Stay connected with us. We are dealing with work permits, Skilled immigration, student visa, visit visa
Our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business Immigration, Skilled Immigration, Study visas, Visit visas; and Scholarships. Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process.
you can visit our website: www.asifconsulting.pk
Facebook page: Asif consulting
LinkedIn: (11) Malik Asif Siddique | LinkedIn
Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation!