- September 4, 2020
- Posted by: ASIFCONSULTING
- Categories: Corona virus update, General, News Update
South Australia Skilled and Business Migration
The Department of Home Affairs issued a limited number of visa nominations for skilled and business migration. The Government of Australia has given the visa nomination places by South Australia until the Federal Budget which will be delivered on October 6.
These state allocations are for 491 and 190 visa nominations. These interim allocations are for the economic recovery of Australia.
If a candidate is eligible and to meet the state nomination requirements. The Candidate can apply through the Department of Home Affairs skill select system and can lodge the Expression of Interest.
If South Australia considers the eligibility, candidates are invited to submit an online application for state nomination.
- Minimum requirements for age and language must be met.
- Occupation must be on the Skilled Migration Occupation List for a 190 or 491 nomination.
- Applicants must be working in South Australia for the past 3 months.
- Highly educated candidates from South Australia are not needed to meet the work experience requirements.
- Candidates with 90 points in Expression of Interest will be preferred.
- In fact, candidates with 12 months of work experience are preferred.
In a Public Health response and economic recovery, the Department of Home Affairs identified Critical sectors to support.
Along with this, the Department for Innovation and Skills provided interim nominations for 188 and 132 visas. These allocations are for the State’s Business Innovation and investment program. It will help the state’s economy, workforce, and local businesses.
To be eligible:
- One must put significant investment into the economy of South Australias.
- Create jobs and increase employment in South Australia.
- An innovative plan to make South Australia more innovative and productive.
During this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. Help you to cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas, and Scholarships.