South Australia and 491 visa nomination update
For South Australia and 491 Visa, new changes are announced by the Government to their nomination process. After the outbreak of a pandemic, there are changes in migration policy for the year 2020-21, and applicants in critical sectors will be invited.
To be eligible for South Australia nomination the Department of Home Affairs has specific eligibility requirements. Applicants must be under 45 years old with a positive Skills assessment. Applicants must have an occupation on South Australia’s Skilled Occupation List. This year which is considered the post-pandemic era, South Australia has introduced concessions and waivers. Eligible candidates can have an idea about the state requirements from State requirements for 491 visa.
Skilled migrants who are eligible for the requirements of both the South Australia State Nomination and the Department of Home Affairs can apply for state nomination. This announcement is applicable from the 8th of February, 2021.
To review the occupation requirement, The Skilled Occupation List for South Australia is available.
Now the South Australia SA programs are given below:
Talent and Innovator Programs
This is for Skilled migrants who belong to South Australia’s priority sectors. As it is further divided into four streams:
- Employment stream
- Start-up and small business stream
- High performing graduate stream
- Independent talent stream
Applicants Currently Working in South Australia
This program is for the applicants who are:
- Currently living and working in South Australia
- Working and living in regional South Australia
- Working and living in South Australia as a long-term resident.
International Graduate for South Australia
International students who completed studies in South Australia are now given additional concessions and waivers. Some of the requirements to avail the waiver are given below:
- The course must be CRICOS registered with a minimum of 46 weeks.
- A minimum of 50 % of the qualification must be completed in South Australia.
- The applicant must reside in South Australia for at least one year during the studies.
- The applicant must continue to reside in South Australia post-study.
- For subclass 190 or 491 nominations, the applicant must be working in South Australia in the nominated occupation.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.