Quebec Immigration, Food Production Workers Pilot Program is open now
Quebec Immigration is open now for Food Production Workers as it is open now from March 24, 2021. This new pilot for Temporary Food production workers is actually a pathway to Quebec Immigration.
What is the right time to apply?
Applications under this stream for this year are open from March 24 to October 31. This program will close in January 2026. MIDI plans to select 550 candidates every year by this pilot program.
Quebec Food Production Workers Pilot
This program is specified for the applicants working in food or beverages production in Quebec. Following occupations lie under this program:
- 6732 – Specialized Cleaners
- 8431 – General Farmworkers
- 9461 – Food and Beverages Processing, Process control, and machine operators.
- 9462 – Meat Cutters and Industrial Butchers, Poultry related workers.
- 9463 – Seafood and Fish plant workers.
- 9617 – Labourers in Food and beverage processing.
- 9618 – Labourers in Fish and Seafood processing.
This pilot program requires:
- The applicant with two years of experience in the last three years in the Food or beverages production industry.
- Full-time work in mentioned sectors currently in Quebec.
- French language proficiency with level 7.
- Acquire a High School Diploma (DES) or a Diploma in Vocational Studies (DEP).
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries.
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.