- August 13, 2020
- Posted by:
- Category: General
The Quebec Government is on its way to hire international talent after the pandemic.
The Quebec has started recruitment campaigns to hunt foreign workers. Quebec Government wants to fix the labor shortage to support the employers in the province. To deal with post-pandemic recovery planned recruitment called Journees Quebec called Quebec days as well.
Planned Quebec Days are to target foreign talent around the world to deal with post-pandemic targets.
As planned, events by province were postponed as preventive measures to deal with the COVID-19
Things are scheduled again, mostly online, are mentioned below:
- Recruitment Mission by Montreal international in information technology and artificial intelligence: From October 19 to November 6, 2020.
- Tunic Days in health and multi sector: From October 26 to October 30, 2020.
November to December
- Quebec Sao Paulo Days in the health sector: From November 3 to November 6, 2020.
- Quebec Bogota Days in health and multi-sector: From November 17 to November 21, 2020.
- Quebec Paris Days in the health and multi-sector: From November 30 to December 5, 2020.
- Quebec Mauritius and Madagascar Days in health and multi-sector: From November 30 to December 8, 2020.
- Quebec Dakar Days in health and information technology: From January 2021.
Quebec Days are providing the opportunity for employers to hunt the talent in the pool of candidates. Employers can hire them to deal with the labour shortage of the province.
In the same case, foreign workers can access job offers and can present skills to Quebec employers. Candidates can achieve personal goals and can submit a registration application. This opportunity by the Quebec Government opens up new horizons for the candidates. It’s a virtual format plan for seeking international talent. The Quebec Government is considering preventive measures of COVID-19.
In the lock-down, the province has introduced two new pilot immigration programs for nursing assistants and tech workers. The significant reforms and immigration programs are introduced by the end of May.
The demand for Nurse aides is high in the province. According to the new program, Quebec province has decided to bring in 550 nurses assistants per year. Same as 550 skilled workers will immigrate in the information technology and artificial intelligence sector, per year.
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you about the latest rules and regulations because of the traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay tuned with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out. Contact us for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
You might want to read this:
Canadian Economy and an increase in employment
Post Graduate Work Permit For International Students