Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) updates to strengthen the labour market
A new Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) is there to strengthen the labour market. It will allow small numbers of sponsored skilled workers to return to Australia. This return will help to fill urgent needs in critical sectors. It helps to create Australian jobs and the Australian economy.
Update in Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL)
There were 41 occupations on PMSOL there are more occupations are added from 27th July 2021. Pharmacists are added with the following ANZSCO codes.
- 251511: Hospital Pharmacist
- 251513: Retail Pharmacist
- 251512: Industrial Pharmacist.
The other occupations on PMSOL are given below along with ANZSCO codes.
- Accountant (General) (221111)
- Accountant (Taxation) (221113)
- Accountant (Management) (221112)
- External Auditor (221213)
- Internal Auditor (221214)
- Electrical Engineer (233311)
- Civil Engineer (233211)
- Structural Engineer (233214)
- Geotechnical Engineer (233212)
- Transport Engineer (233215)
- Mining Engineer (233611)
- Petroleum Engineer (233612)
- Surveyor (232212)
- Cartographer (232213)
- Other Spatial Scientist (232214)
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (234611)
- Orthotist / Prosthetist (251912)
- Multimedia Specialist (261211)
- Analyst Programmer (261311)
- Software and Applications Programmers (261399)
- ICT Security Specialist (262112)
- Chef (351311)
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- Veterinarian (234711)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
- Social Worker (272511)
Benefits of PMSOL occupations
PMSOL fills critical skills needs that will support Australia’s economic recovery during COVID-19. Employer-sponsored Nomination and the visa applications having PMSOL occupation must be given priority processing. So these occupations are first priority. These occupations are exempt from Australia’s travel restrictions. But there is a must 14 days quarantine on arrival.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us. Our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.