Invitation round for immigration candidates, nominations by Canberra Matrix Australia
Invitation round for immigration candidates, nominations by Canberra Matrix Australia The most recent invitation round was held on August 25, 2021.
Small Business Owners
Matrix Australia has sent invitations to the Small Business Owners for nomination
- Only one invitation is sent under 190 nominations.
- To get nomination under this class, candidates must have minimum Matrix scores of 80.
- While no invitations are sent under the 491 nomination.
457/482 visa holders
- Total 2 invitations are sent under 190 nominations.
- And no invitation is sent under 491 nominations.
Critical Skill Occupations
- There are 44 invitations under 190 nominations.
- Candidates invited under this category are invited to have 85 Matrix scores. Exception is for Accountants who must have 105 scores and application must be submitted before June.
- While 60 invitations are issued under 491 nominations with a minimum Matrix Australia score of 65.
- For Accountants: 95 submitted before August.
Invitations will not be issued to those who are previously awarded ACT nomination. Along with those who have an active application in the system.
The Minimum Ranking Scores do not guarantee invitation but it is an indication for invitation. And rest ranking depends on the Matrix Australia Submission date and time.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us. Our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.