Justin Trudeau Reveal Canada’s New Immigration Policy, PR through Express Entry
Canada’s incumbent PM Justin Trudeau has highlighted the fresh letters of the mandate that he has submitted to the current cabinet, highlighting the expected priorities to acquire from their ministers during this tenure. Justin Trudeau Reveal Canada’s New Immigration Policy, PR through Express Entry.
Justin Trudeau Reveal Canada’s New Immigration Policy, PR through Express Entry. The mandate letter is an extremely significant document of policy that directs the Canadian immigration system. Canada’s current immigration minister along with immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) are given the task to implement the program directed to them by Trudeau. This initiative will impact both the federal as well as provincial immigration policies, keeping in view that the federal government plays a significant role in heading the country’s immigration process.
The ensuing points are the recent priorities of Canada’s immigration
- Reduce the delays in application procedures
- Inculcate more streams for Permanent Residence through Express Entry particularly for foreign students and temporary international workers.
- For Family reunification establish electronic applications
- Create a new Municipal Nominee Program
- Omitting Canadian Citizenship application fee
- Initiate a Trusted Employer system
- How to regularize status for undocumented workers
- Continue working with Quebec for Francophone immigration
- To reach the goal set by Canada to settle Afghan refugees
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us. Our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.