Immigration Mandate Letter 2021 by the Canadian Government
According to the Canadian Government, Immigration will remain the top priority and vital part of Canada’s pandemic recovery plan. The Immigration Mandate Letter depicts the priorities of Canadian Immigration over the next few years and especially in 2021.
Post-Pandemic era and Immigration Canada
After the COVID crisis, new goals for immigration to Canada in the coming years are set now. As in Immigration Mandate Letter, 2021 new goals of Immigration are set and 400,000 newcomers will come each year for the next three years. As it will help in the economic recovery of Canada after the outbreak of COVID-19 and Prime Minister has suggested in the following ways:
- Economic Immigration Streams expanding and welcoming skilled refugees
- Prioritize Family reunification.
- Development of Regional Pilot Programs.
Key Points of Immigration Mandate Letter 2021
- Further Canadian Immigration will work on Permanent Residence for temporary workers, Health Care, and other essential workers to get their services in health crises.
- Canadian Government will help provinces and territories to help is the settlement of newcomers.
- Protect Canadians and consider their health and safety by managing border restrictions with the United States.
- Immigration will be an essential part to deal with the needs of the country but the safety and health of the Canadians will be prioritized.
How can we help you?
We as Immigrations Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. As we know that Immigration to Canada is not an easy task but it is achievable if certain requirements are met.
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923095555417 for better consultation help.