Global Talent Visa rules and Regulations, Australia
If we talk about the 2020-21 Migration Program, the GTI program, 15,000 slots are allocated.
Under the GTI program, highly skilled and talented individuals are targeted are from the seven target sectors.
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing
- Energy and Mining Technology
- Cyber Security
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT.
To apply for the EOI under GTI program
Before applying for the GTI program applicants must talk to Global Talent Officers which are deployed in London, Shanghai, Singapore, and Washington DC. It will help to promote the GTI program and it is continued in Australia due to COVID-19. Global Talent Officers GTOs can help applicants with the right information.
Tips in preparing and filling out the Expression of Interest
The EOI for Global Talent Program is to access the applicant’s eligibility for the visa program. In this EOI Global Talent contact form, they will ask a variety of questions to assess the eligibility which includes:
- Personal details
- Evidence of global talent – industry, occupation title, employer
- Current salary
- Educational background
- Evidence of an internationally recognized record of exceptional and outstanding achievements.
- Information on the nominator
By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org one can update the EOI.
A quota on the number of invitations issued per target sector
- Quantum Information, Advanced Digital, Data Science and ICT (28%)
- MedTech (26%)
- Energy and Mining Technology (20%)
- AgTech (9%)
- Space and Advanced Manufacturing (8%)
- FinTech (6%)
- Cybersecurity (3%)
- The applicant must be highly skilled in one of the seven targeted sectors.
- The applicant must demonstrate that he/she is internationally recognized and prominent in his/her field of expertise. The applicant must be an asset to Australia and show that he/she has no difficulty obtaining employment in Australia.
- Have a nominator.
The applicant must have the ability to attract a salary of $153,600.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.