- December 20, 2023
- Posted by: ASIFCONSULTING
- Categories: General, News Update
Canada regularly holds Express Entry Draws to give opportunities to foreigners for Permanent Residency. This electronic immigration system was introduced in 2015 offering skilled and qualified foreigners express entry to Canada. These opportunities are being provided in fields where a lack of skilled Canadian workers is being found. This system further opens up 4 more categories which every draw will choose from:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
How to apply for Express Entry?
A selection quota is present for individuals interested in applying for Express Entry with a maximum score of 100. You need a minimum of 67 score to be able to qualify for a program. The selection quota score distribution is as follows:
- Language Skills amount to a total of 28 points being marked according to your ability to communicate in either English or French.
- Education points have a maximum of 25 points available being given with consideration of the certifications, degrees, or diplomas you provide.
- Work Experience can be awarded a maximum of 15 points for time spent in a full-time job.
- Age can give you up to 12 points the points being awarded about the day the application was submitted.
- Pre-existing local work offers can earn you up to 10 points if it has existed for over a year.
- Marriage status can also allow a maximum of up to 10 points depending on how long your marriage has existed.
These points can be converted into a CRS score which will be used for the Express Entry Draw.
Latest Express Entry Draw Information
The latest Cut-off score of 542 is only from this week with 1,325 applicants being invited for Permanent Residence in Canada for all programs.
How We Can Help You?
At Asif Consulting, we understand the significance of choosing the right study and immigration destination and the complexities involved in the application process. We are here to guide you on your journey ensuring that you make the most of this incredible opportunity.
Contact us for a complimentary consultancy meeting and take the initial step toward German immigration rules pursuit: