New Brunswick PNP information sessions for March 2021
New Brunswick PNP information sessions usually host to attract immigrants who want to start their life in Canada. New Brunswick is the east coast province of Canada and wants to guide immigrants to start their life there in the post-pandemic era.
March 2021 Information Sessions
For the United Arab Emirates on March 26
For West Africa, Nigeria, and South Africa on March 30
Eligibility and rules
Only those candidates will be able to attend the Information sessions who have a valid Federal Express Entry Profile.
All the interested candidates must be registered by 8th March 2021 to attend these sessions.
These Information Sessions will be held virtually by keeping in mind COVID-19 precautions till further notice.
Candidates must have work experience in one of the following occupations to be registered for Information Sessions.
- Computer and information systems manager;
- Retail and wholesale trade managers;
- Bilingual Administrative assistants;
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers;
- Computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) engineer;
- Information systems analysts and consultants;
- Database analysts and data administrators;
- Software Engineer;
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers;
- Drafting technologists and technicians;
- Computer network technicians;
- French Secondary school teachers;
- French Elementary school and kindergarten teachers;
- Bilingual Early childhood educators and assistants;
- Motor vehicle body repairers;
- Pre-Sales engineer – technical support;
- Cleaning supervisors;
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics, and mechanical repairers.
Here we will guide you on how to register to attend Information Sessions:
As we should keep in mind that registration will be online and be registered following documents should be uploaded.
- Photo page copy of current passport.
- If you are currently not in your country of citizenship then visa for the current country of legal residence.
- Language test results to show language proficiency.
- ECA report.
- Your CV is optional.
- Your Spouse CV is also optional.
- And Federal Express Entry Profile number.
Registration will be reviewed on submission and selected candidates will receive an invitation to attend the information session.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries.
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.