- August 19, 2020
- Posted by: ASIFCONSULTING
- Category: General
British Columbia PNP Draw was held on August 18, in which 302 candidates were invited to apply for a Provincial Nomination. British Columbia has invited almost 6,000 immigration candidates this year for Provincial Nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
Candidates in this draw are registered in the Skilled Workers and International Graduates categories of British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program. Further, these invitations went to the British Columbia PNPs, Skilled Immigration and Express Entry BC streams.
The invited candidates under BC PNP Express Entry category, have a profile in the Federal Express Entry System. In Skilled Immigration, skilled and semi-skilled candidates are invited with occupation in demand in British Columbia.
The minimum scores distribution in a recent PNP draw as follows:
- For Skilled Immigration, 96 minimum scores for Skilled Workers.
- International Graduates with a minimum score of 98, in the Skilled Immigration category.
- The minimum score for Entry Level and Semi Skill, in the same Skilled Immigration category.
- For Skilled Workers for Express Entry British Columbia the minimum score is 96.
- For International Graduate in Express Entry British Columbia the minimum score is 98.
Requirements for Express Entry Invitations through British Columbia
Candidates should register under both systems:
- Federal Express Entry system
- British Columbia Skilled Immigration Registration System
British Columbia had three draws in August so far including a Tech draw. In Tech Pilot draws, candidates scores were based on factors like education, work experience and language proficiency. No need for full-time job offer requirements. In the British Columbia, the Tech Pilot has extended until June 202 .
In this pandemic, we as Canadian immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out for Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.