Chef pathway to Australian Permanent Residency after Chef course
If anyone has done a Chef course, one can apply for an Australian Permanent Residency.
In the very first place, most important to check that the selected course is CRICOS approved. To check this thing one click on the following link
As potential options for a Chef could be given on the reasons mentioned below with other visa requirements:
As a Chef your Pathways to Permanent Residence
After completing the chef course, one have various options given below:
- Subclass 485 Graduate (Post Study Work Stream)
- Subclass 407 Training Visa
- Employer-Sponsored Visa
- General Skilled Migration.
Chef Skills Assessments depend on the level of your experience and qualifications. In this way, one could be eligible for the TRA Job Ready Program or the Migration Skills Assessment (MSA).
TRA Job Ready Program
It is an employment-based program on completing the Job Ready Program. If you get a successful Skills Assessment in your specified occupation with the following stages:
- Provisional Skills Assessment on completion of 360 hours of employment or vocational placement.
- Job Ready Employer JRE on completion of at least 1725 hours of paid employment over 12 months.
- Job Ready Workplace Assessment (JRWA) on completion of paid employment for at least 863 hours over the 6 months from JRE start date.
- Job Ready Final Assessment (JRP) after completion of JRE and JRWA.
Migration Skills Assessment
It is for an application that requires skill assessment as a Chef and for eligibility one must:
- With a qualification related to the nominated occupation as a Chef
- At least 3 years of full-time or equivalent part-time work after the completion of diploma or qualification.
- Prove the employment claims and provide pay documents.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visa & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.