Australia launches Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery for subclass 408 visa
We will guide you in accordance with the Post COVID-19 Economic Recovery (PCER) for subclass 408 visa as:
- PCER event launched for subclass 408 visa, on February 27, 2021.
- Its the visa category that supports temporary foreign national employment and specified to critical industry sectors.
- The Government’s perspective regarding this PCER event is to encourage growth in the post-pandemic era.
Eligibility and Details:
Australia launched this new PCER event for subclass 408 visas which will help in efficient processing and lower costs for global employers.
To be eligible under this category the applicants must:
- With full-time employment in that overseas business that will relocate to Australia.
- With full-time employment with an overseas business. And that business must contribute to the post-Covid -19 Australian economy.
- Overseeing the Overseas business in Australia and be an executive part of it.
- One must submit an application between February 21, 2021, and June 30, 2022.
- No previously granted visa.
Employers must provide written attestation which confirms the essential role of General applicants. Which will depict how the applicant will establish a business in Australia.
All the employers and relocation operations for General applicants must be approved by the Australian Government Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce.
Applicants in Critical Sector must:
- Have current employment or a pending job offer that must be in Australia. Along with the evidence that an Australian citizen can not fulfill the assigned role.
- Process a visa that will expire in 90 days or less.
- Or it is already expired 28 days or less ago.
- Evidence of employment dates.
- Evidence of Critical Sector Industry which includes food processing, healthcare, childcare and agriculture.
- If the applications are regarding Global Talent, they must show TRN information.
Australia launches a new PCER event for subclass 408 visas only which is a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It will help in economic growth after COVID-19 restrictions are loosened and global travel comes at a normal pace.
It is part of developing an immigration program to boost economic activity after this lethal pandemic. This program will help to lower costs for overseas businesses sponsoring talent for the subclass 408 visas. Also valuable for international employees in crucial industry sectors.
How can we help you?
We as Immigration Consultants are always here to guide our worthy clients regarding their Immigration and travel queries. Our professionals will help you to deal with the intricacies of Migration law.
In this pandemic, we as Australian Immigration consultants will update you with the latest rules and regulations. To cope up with this traumatic scenario, which prevails all over the globe. Stay connected with us our expert Immigration consultants will help you out with Consultancy services, Global citizenship, Business immigration, Skilled immigration, Study visa, Visit visas & Scholarships.
Stay in touch with us to get the latest updates about the immigration process. Contact us at 051-8314775 or +923338888470 for better consultation help.